Wednesday, August 29, 2007

3 month Adjustable ARM


Saturday I had the amazing opportunity to try kite surfing with a practice kite. Something I have wanted to try for about 4-6months now.
It was a blast. I got a little air and was having a good time.
Then I flew 20feet forward and landed on my right shoulder. Yup it's broken. Snapped the humerus across the ball joint. Yay Oxycodone and Vicodin!

I would type the whole story but I'm high right now on pain killers.
Here is the arm. Maybe someone will feel like leaving a blow by blow in the comments...

Sorry Pics are not loading for some reason......



I'm so blessed to have friends and family who have been so caring and helpful.

3 Comments:

At Friday, September 07, 2007 1:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch.

~Lydia

 
At Friday, September 07, 2007 1:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looked up "kite surfing" and Daniel... Its an extreme sport. Did anyone tell you that? You're a wild man. wild I tell you!

~Lydia again

 
At Friday, October 12, 2007 10:01:00 AM, Blogger Colin Franger said...

Daniel- I hadn't seen your blog in a long time! Nice photos. I can't believe how much it bruised.

You what my dad always told me? You get bucked off the horse you get right back on. I think you are up for session number two. With a little more time spent on a calm day.

How is it now?

You are a wild wild man. I respect your desire to try new things!

Colin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home