Sunday, January 21, 2007

Stripping Lessons

SoOoOoO I thought it would be fun to strip the ugly Starbucks green off my cabinets and stain them a nice natural wood color....

Hint #1 this is a BAD idea: Use in well ventilated area and keep small animals (cats) out of the room while using product!Hint #2: Exploding cans

Hint #3: I have a lot of cabinets

This is taking sooo long, and it's hard work to. If anyone ever asks hey you want to strip paint... just say no
I have a long long way to go. More updates soon. Hopefully I will have a breakthrough with tools or stripping toxins... or *magic stripping gnomes that come out of the cupboards at night and peel the paint off* because this little plastic scraper is not cutting it.
Sorry I know it's a picture of a cat. This stupid cat sat in front of the T.V. like this for 2 hours watching a movie!

5 Comments:

At Thursday, January 25, 2007 1:07:00 PM, Blogger Colin Franger said...

looks like some dirty work.

 
At Thursday, January 25, 2007 1:08:00 PM, Blogger Colin Franger said...

when my van gets fixed I will have a place for you to stay if you want to come down. I am kinda homeless right now.

 
At Saturday, January 27, 2007 12:45:00 AM, Blogger Dumbnutt said...

Sounds like a plan stan, man, uh colin. I'm going a little stir crazy up here. I think it might be the fumes....

 
At Saturday, June 16, 2007 9:23:00 AM, Blogger blaine said...

Hey Daniel!

I don't have your email so I'm gonna just leave a comment and hope you get it...

You got it! Slinky is right! But I have to verify that you didn't talk to Colin and get get the answer from him!!! Because there is a prize involved with this one. Not sure what it is yet though :)

Anyway cool to connect with you on the good ol internet, talk to ya soon!

 
At Sunday, June 17, 2007 11:41:00 PM, Blogger blaine said...

Ok nevermind Colin is here now and he said you never asked him what it was.... :)

Good job dude! TONS of people have tried to guess what that is and you are the second person out of about 100 to get it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home