Monday, February 27, 2006

Visit Home Feb 06

My family gave me a plane ticket to visit home over Presidents Day weekend!
We stopped by Citrus Heights on Saturday and had breakfast with Lydia.
No she didn't eat too much beakfast.... She is PREGNANT!!!!


Much to the ammusement of my Oregonian friends my family and I drove to Walmart in our SUV and then went to fast food for dinner!

Rememeber the where's Waldo books. This is the where's Heather picture.
As soon as she saw the camera she hid behind dad.... I'll get her next time!

And now maybe the most amazing part of the trip Food-4-Less
Yes those are Guacamolies for only 50 cents each!

Well all in all it was a great trip home. I got sick the day I got there. But still had a great time visiting with family and friends.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 28, 2006 9:34:00 AM, Blogger Colin Franger said...

very nice video addition. I dig. I hope you got heart burn from fastfood!

 
At Sunday, March 26, 2006 12:53:00 AM, Blogger Lindsey Franger said...

lydia is so cute pregnant! thanks for posting...i've been checking for a while now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home